Blazing Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blazing Hearts

A Spark Igniting the Flames

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meteor Falls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyleaf

Skyleaf

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Meteor Falls Quilava
Blade

Blade shivered as more icy air attacked him. He had never imagined the bright, beautiful caves of Meteor Falls to be so cold or threatening before. But that had been before all this madness started. Now, nowhere in Hoenn was truly safe for anyone except those who've undergone the mental breakdown.
The Quilava was a Fire-type, but was storing up his flames for when he really needed it, which was why he was so cold right now....also, making fire appear now would defiantly cast a field of light, which would defiantly attract unwanted attention toward Blade. He gritted his teeth and endured the cold.
"I haven't been attacked yet....maybe few Afflicted come around the Falls..." Blade reflected aloud in a whisper. Maybe it was true, but Blade seriously doubted it. The Ice-types wouldn't mind the cold, and they turned the quickest out of all the types. Blade was going to stay here for as long as he could, as safe havens were extremely rare in these days.
Back to top Go down
Dinkie

Dinkie

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Meteor Falls Buizel

Buizy

Buizy moaned as her stomach grumbled. Maybe that zubat wasn't a good idea... especially because they were poison types. She endured the pain in her stomach and swam towards the edge of the little river inside the caves of Meteor Falls. She climbed out of the water and sat down on the edge, waiting for the pain to go away. The icy wind that blew through the cave wasn't exactly helping though.

Back to top Go down
Green Hornet

Green Hornet

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Meteor Falls 150px-156Quilava

Third Degree Burn

Third Degree Burn's eyes scanned the place for... something. Anything. Anything that would give away an insane Pokemon, or anything that would reveal one on his side. His flames had died down to avoid being detected as he slipped silently through the caves. He felt tension in the air, as if something bad was going to happen very soon... but that's how it always felt nowadays. Insane Pokemon around every bend, ready to rip you throat out and leave nothing but the bones behind.

Sometimes they don't even leave those behind! Third Degree thought silently to himself as he walked along. He was shivering, but only half against the cold. The other part of it was worry. Worry for himself, worry for the insane Pokemon, and mainly worry for his trainer, Muire. I WILL find her... He thought. And when I do... I'll tear everything that tries to attack her again to shreds!
Back to top Go down
Skyleaf

Skyleaf

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Meteor Falls Quilava
Blade

Blade checked his surroundings quickly before continuing. He kept his steps completely silent, ad the only thing that could be heard from Blade was the sound of him breathing, the cold air piercing his lungs and making it very hard to take in oxygen.
I have really got to get out of here soon. Blade didn't think he could take this cold any longer, but if he got desperate enough, fire was always an option. The Quilava silently navigated through the caves before coming across a small river.
I hate water. Blade then jumped back as he saw the Buizel in the river. He didn't take time to go over its appearance, but there was a huge chance it was Afflicted....

I'll avenge you, Cecilia! Blade could still remember that awful scene, when the Electrike had killed his trainer....Blade knew he would never forget that moment, ever, which only increased his anger towards the Afflicted even though it wasn't their faults at all. Blade's judgement had been clouded towards them after Cecilia had died.
Back to top Go down
Dinkie

Dinkie

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Meteor Falls Buizel

Buizy

Wow what in the world is a fire pokemon doing in a place like this?! Buizy thought to herself.
She stared at the Quilava on the other side of the river. She didn't feel like getting it since her stomach was still upset, and she also did not feel the urge to eat it. Instead she hoped maybe she could actually have a talk with it. It sounded strange but Buizy had been very very lonely these months. Every pokemon she had met either wanted to kill her, or fled away scared to death.

She knew her fire red eyes gave away that she was infected, and her mutated very large teeth was also a sign of the medicine. But she knew there was no way the quilava could see those things from that far away.
So she raisde her paw... and waved!

Back to top Go down
Green Hornet

Green Hornet

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Third Degree Burn

Third Degree Burn lifted his head. He saw two figures... Looks like... a... Quilava... and a... Buizel, I think? He thought, padding as quietly as he could from behind the Buizel-looking thing. As he noticed the thing's pelt, he nearly wet himself. Now he was padding as quick as he could backwards, and the flames on his body erupted into life with a roar.

A growl erupted from the furious Quilava's throat as he crouched to attack. In his mind, he was hesitating, as the creature was Water-type, but he didn't show it outwardly. I have to fight, now...
Back to top Go down
Skyleaf

Skyleaf

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Meteor Falls Quilava
Blade

Why is it waving? Blade was shocked, but then remembered that even afflicted Pokemon acted pretty normal if they were alone or with others like them. Maybe the Buizel thought he was Afflicted, or maybe it was just a normal Pokemon, like him? Blade slowly started to come out towards the Buizel when a different Quilava (one with a much darker pelt then Blade) started to come at the Buizel, backwards, the flames of the Quilava ablaze. That's when Blade saw the fiery eyes of the Buizel and it's torn pelt. It is an Afflicted Pokemon! Blade's blood started to boil...it had been an Afflicted that killed Cecilia, and now he couldn't forgive them.

Only the Buizel didn't seem to be in any position to fight with all its strength...
Back to top Go down
Dinkie

Dinkie

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Meteor Falls Buizel

Buizy

Buizy cursed herself, she should have think before she acted, of course there was no other pokemon who would talk to her! What was she even thinking? It's all my imagination, even if I could find Dinkie there is no way I would be able to live with her again.. why do I still believe in that?
Buizy looked at the Quilava and could see his anger, And of course, just when I'm not able to fight with all my strength this guy wants to kill me..

Just then she heard a growl behind her, and saw another quilava behind her. What the hell?! Is there some kind of group of Quilava's living here? This time fear took over, Wait.. he wants to kill me too..?

Buizy let out a growl of frustration as she looked at the Quilava with the lighter pelt, ''So.. you want to kill me I presume?'' then she looked at the other Quilava and glared, ''Catch me and tear me apart...?'' She ignored the pain and pretended like she had all her strength, '' Better try me..''

Back to top Go down
Green Hornet

Green Hornet

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Third Degree Burn

Third Degree Burn's flames flared for a second due to his anger. "If you're so strong, attack me first!" He snarled, beginning to edge forward a tiny bit at a time. He had no idea how strong the Buizel was, and he was a bit worried, to be honest. Water-type... He thought nervously. But there's apparently another Quilava here. If we work together... The Quilava growled again at the Afflicted Pokemon. Muire, I WILL find you!

"You all deserve to die..." He growled in a low voice to himself. "And I'll make sure you get what's coming!" It took all his willpower not to jump at the creature's throat right then and there, but he needed to hold back and wait... Come on! Make the first move already! He willed silently towards the Buizel.
Back to top Go down
Skyleaf

Skyleaf

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Meteor Falls Quilava
Blade

''So.. you want to kill me I presume? Catch me and tear me apart...?''

Blade's mind was in conflict. To kill or not to kill. Revenge was what he wanted, but the other half of him wanted to leave the Buizel alive, as if there was some way to help those who had fallen victim to that medicine. Blade couldn't bring himself to answer the Buizel's question. Do I really want to kill that Buizel? The other Quilava obviously wanted to, and Blade knew the two of them could take down that Afflicted. His flames slightly flickered to life as he tried to decide whether or not to attack this Buizel.

They killed her, remember? A tiny voice in Blade's head reminded him. Of course he remembered. He would never forget. Make your choice. Blade's flames erupted to life now, his eyes bright with anger. His vengeful side took over.

"Your kind killed her!" Blade yelled at the Buizel before lunging at it, blinded by anger.
Back to top Go down
Dinkie

Dinkie

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Meteor Falls Buizel

Buizy

Buizy fully turned her attention to Blade, '' Our kind killed her? Her.. I'm guessing you're referring to your trainer? Well yeah! Our kind killed her. Because we all CHOSE to be like this. We all wanted to become a monster.'' Buizy got tears in her eyes but she drove them away, why was every pokemon like this? They all got mad at her for 'killing their trainers' and stuff like that.

She turned around and looked at Third Degree Burn, '' And what about you? What did our kind do to you? What did I do to you? We all deserve to die? Oh right because we're monsters.. we don't have feelings, we hate every trainer and pokemon that's why we eat them.'' Oh how she wanted to attack that Quilava, but she knew she wouldn't stand a change.

Back to top Go down
Green Hornet

Green Hornet

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Third Degree Burn

"DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT FEELINGS, MONSTER!" Third Degree Burn's voice echoed off the walls of the cave as he let his anger out. "When I find Muire, we will kill ALL OF YOU!" He spat, flames burning brighter as his anger rose like a hot air balloon on a chilly day. He narrowed his eyes and crouched, ready to defend or attack at any minute. "And I'll start with YOU!"

At this point, he didn't care if the other Quilava helped him or not. It was too late to turn back, but he didn't want to, anyway. He WOULD find Muire. He WOULD get his revenge, even if it was the last thing he ever did. Of course, he didn't plan on it being the last thing he ever did...

He glared at the other Quilava. "So, help me or GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!" He didn't mean to be rude, but he was too angry to care at this point. As the other Fire Pokemon lunged, so did Third Degree.
Back to top Go down
Skyleaf

Skyleaf

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 am

Meteor Falls Quilava
Blade

''Our kind killed her? Her.. I'm guessing you're referring to your trainer? Well yeah! Our kind killed her. Because we all CHOSE to be like this. We all wanted to become a monster.''

Blade didn't answer the Buizel. He didn't care what they had chosen to do...they had killed Cecilia, and that was all that mattered to Blade. What did this Buizel know about it? Sure, there was a chance that it, too, had witnessed its Trainer's death, but the thought never came to the Quilava. The emotions of sorrow, regret, anger, vengeance....all of it stirred up his hatred for this Buizel and the others of its kind. The tiny voice in his head urged him on, sent his anger flowing. Blade didn't even hear the other Quilava yell at him...all of his concentration was focused on the Afflicted Pokemon. The fire inside of Blade roared with fury, and he unleashed its anger with a full-strength Flamethrower at the Buizel. Being a Water-type, the Buizel probably wouldn't be hurt that much, but Blade didn't care at all. All of it was for Cecilia. He would avenge her death, even if Blade was killed in the process.....

What did this Buizel do to Cecilia? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Back to top Go down
Dinkie

Dinkie

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:02 am

Meteor Falls Buizel

Buizy

Buizy let out a roar as the flamethrower hit her. Being in an ice cave Buizy had the idea that the fire felt even hotter. With a growl she endured the pain. After a couple of seconds she shook it off and dashed forward to the Quilava, surrounded by a veil of water, she used her Waterfall attack. Maybe I have a small change.. she thought, since those two were both fire pokemon, and she was a water type, a really small change.. She was alone. There were two of them. She couldn't fight with all her strength. But that wasn't going to stop her. She wouldn't go down without a good fight.

A smirk grew on her face as she was so close to the Quilava she could look into his eyes. Nothing there but hate, anger, and.. a little bid of sadness. Well he is going to get the worst fight of his life. She felt only anger when she hit the Quilava, ''Don't think you can defeat me that easily!''

Back to top Go down
Green Hornet

Green Hornet

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:27 am

Third Degree Burn

"Forget something?" Third Degree Burn yelled as he slammed into the creature with Flame Wheel. He was still, somewhere, in his mind, thinking, They... they don't choose to kill? He hesitated, not landing another attack. "Yes, you do choose! You don't choose who gets the medicine, no. But you see a human, you don't mindlessly kill them, you get the impulse to kill..." He said to himself doubtfully, then roared. "YOU CHOOSE TO KILL! The only Afflicted are the stupid, heartless Pokemon that can't control their emotions! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED POKEMON, AND NEVER HAVE!" The flames on his body flared up as he shouted these words.
Back to top Go down
Skyleaf

Skyleaf

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Meteor Falls Quilava
Blade

As the Buizel slammed into Blade with a hard Waterfall, a small hissing sound could be heard as the flames on his body died out and Blade was thrown off his feet and onto the hard ground. For a few heartbeats Blade stayed in that defeated position, as if he was already giving in to the Afflicted Buizel.

......"YOU CHOOSE TO KILL! The only Afflicted are the stupid, heartless Pokemon that can't control their emotions! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED POKEMON, AND NEVER HAVE!"

The harsh shouts of that other Quilava brought strength back into Blade's muscles. That one wasn't giving in, and neither would Blade. Leaping up from where he had been knocked down, Blade unsheathed his claws and jumped at the Buizel, hooking his talons into the Pokemon's fur then bringing another paw down, claws out, for a smashing Crush Claw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meteor Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meteor Falls   Meteor Falls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meteor Falls
Page 1 of 1